Registrations for Term 2 have closed. We'll be taking new bookings from the public on 26 June.
If you want to learn to swim, receive stroke correction or learn about water safety, you’ve come to the right place!
Swimming lessons and the Huia Pool redevelopment
Our new Learn to Swim pool is on track to open on Monday 24 July.
Changes at Huia Pool
What you will need to know as one of our valued existing Swim City customers:
- We have reviewed our programme and we will be rolling out seven new levels at Huia Pool.
- Every child will be assessed for the new programme. This begins from Term 2, week 4 (Monday 22 May). All these progressions will be for Term 3, 2017.
Our timetable for changes
- 12-18 June: All existing Huia clients will be invited to rebook for your current day. We may offer you slightly different lesson times. We won't be rolling over Huia Pool clients from Term 2 - you'll need to contact us to confirm a spot.
- From 19 June: You'll be able to request a day change and book siblings for new lessons.
- From 19 June: Naenae and Stokes Valley clients will be invited to book for lessons at Huia Pool. If you'd like to move your family to Huia Pool, we'll need to assess your child for the new levels. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange the assessment.
- 26 June: We'll make bookings open to new clients.
Due to the redevelopment there will be many more lesson spaces available! Once we've developed our new programme with the seven new lesson levels, we'll make a timetable and other documents available on this webpage. Until then - please contact the swim City team for updates.
Naenae and Stokes Valley swimmers
- We won't make any changes to your lesson programme until Term 1 2018. All current clients booked at these pools will be rolled over and invoiced as normal.
- We'll be updating our lesson plans, brochures and policy documents: until the new lesson programme and timetables are published in Term 1 2018, please contact the Swim City team directly and we'll give you up to date information about the Naenae and Stokes Valley lesson plans.
How you can find out more
Please contact the Swim City team for more information.
Monday to Friday | 9am - 5.30pm
Saturday | 8am - 6pm
Sunday | 8am - 12pm
T: 04 567 0043