Get to know the McKenzie Baths
The Baths are located only a short walk from the eastern end of Jackson Street Petone and opposite the Petone Recreation Ground. All baths are heated and there's plenty of space for picnics.
Our facilities include:
- Heated 25m Main pool with access ramp
- Heated 15m Learners' pool with toddlers pool attached
- An interactive water play splash pad
- Aqua toys
T: 04 568 6563 (November to March)
T: 04 560 0307 (April to September)
There’s always something exciting going on, so give us a call to find out what’s happening!
Until 12 March
- Monday - Friday: 12pm - 6pm
- Main pool: 12pm - 4pm
- Learners' pool: 12pm - 6pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Check Public Holiday hours for closures
Fees and charges
A healthy way to keep the whole family entertained. Swim on a casual basis or buy a concession pass – or try some of our other activities and facilities. Look up our fees and charges.
Keeping safe – the pool rules
Safety in and around the water is vital. As a caregiver it’s your responsibility to keep your children safe.
What are my pool safety responsibilities?
All children under the age of eight must be actively supervised by a caregiver 16 years of age or over.
Actively supervised means:
- Watching your children at all times
- Being able to provide immediate assistance
Where to find us
We’re located at 79 Udy Street, Petone.