Don't miss our 80m open air waterslide through native bush - ideal for a day of family fun.
Get to know the Wainuiomata Summer Pool
Grab your togs and come swimming!
Our facilities and features:
- 80m open air waterslide through native bush
- 50m Main pool
- Learners’ pool with slide
- Teaching pool with steps
- Paddling pool with sun shade
- Outdoor spa pool – fits up to 12 people (for adults 16 years and older)
- Upstairs meeting room/lounge room for hire
- Lane swimming
- Aqua jogging
- Learn to Swim programmes
- Inflatables, mini-golf, basketball hoop
- Picnic area with BBQ facilities, tables and seats and sun umbrellas
View our public holiday schedule to see how it affects the opening hours.
We are now closed until our next summer season. We'll confirm our hours for Summer 2017-2018 later in the year.
T: 04 564 8780 (November to March)
T: 04 567 5043 (April to September)
There’s always something exciting going on, so give us a call to find out what’s happening!
Fees and charges
A healthy way to keep the whole family entertained. Swim on a casual basis or buy a concession pass – or try some of our other activities and facilities. Look up our fees and charges.
Hiring the pool
Why not hire our pool after hours? Our beautiful setting is great for a corporate or social function, a fundraising event or birthday party.
Call us on 04 564 8780 to find out more and book for your next water-themed occasion!
What’s on offer and what does it cost?
It costs $195 per hour to hire the pool and $20 per meeting for lounge hire.
Book this pool | View the fees
Keeping safe – the pool rules
Safety in and around the water is vital. As a caregiver it’s your responsibility to keep your children safe.
What are my pool safety responsibilities?
All children under the age of eight must be actively supervised by a caregiver 16 years of age or over.
Actively supervised means:
- Watching your children at all times
- Being able to provide immediate assistance
Where to find us
We’re located on Moohan Street, Wainuiomata.