Don't miss our 80m open air waterslide through native bush - ideal for a day of family fun.
Get to know the Wainuiomata Summer Pool
Grab your togs and come swimming!
Our facilities and features:
- 80m open air waterslide through native bush
- 50m Main pool
- Learners’ pool with slide
- Teaching pool with steps
- Paddling pool with sun shade
- Outdoor spa pool – fits up to 12 people (for adults 16 years and older)
- Upstairs meeting room/lounge room for hire
- Lane swimming
- Aqua jogging
- Learn to Swim programmes
- Inflatables, mini-golf, basketball hoop
- Picnic area with BBQ facilities, tables and seats and sun umbrellas
Until 19 March
- Mon and Wed: 6.30am - 5.45pm
- Tues, Thurs and Fri: 6.30am - 7pm
- Sat and Sun: 9am - 6pm
T: 04 564 8780 (November to March)
T: 04 567 5043 (April to September)
There’s always something exciting going on, so give us a call to find out what’s happening!
Fees and charges
A healthy way to keep the whole family entertained. Swim on a casual basis or buy a concession pass – or try some of our other activities and facilities. Look up our fees and charges.
Hiring the pool
Why not hire our pool after hours? Our beautiful setting is great for a corporate or social function, a fundraising event or birthday party.
Call us on 04 564 8780 to find out more and book for your next water-themed occasion!
What’s on offer and what does it cost?
It costs $195 per hour to hire the pool and $20 per meeting for lounge hire.
Book this pool | View the fees
Keeping safe – the pool rules
Safety in and around the water is vital. As a caregiver it’s your responsibility to keep your children safe.
What are my pool safety responsibilities?
All children under the age of eight must be actively supervised by a caregiver 16 years of age or over.
Actively supervised means:
- Watching your children at all times
- Being able to provide immediate assistance
Where to find us
We’re located on Moohan Street, Wainuiomata.