- Library with public use computers, community space and meeting rooms
- Community office for our Hub partners Love Wainuiomata, Sportsville and Youth Inspire
- Toy Library
- Centre with meeting rooms, community kitchen, and offices for Kokiri Marae Hauora services
- Free Wi-Fi in all buildings
- Outdoor play space
- Free car park
There are a range of multi-purpose spaces available for hire for any length of time. To make a booking fill out our venue request form.
- Library Building
- Kiwi: One multi-functional space (maximum 40-50 people)
- Titipounamu: One small space (maximum 6-8 people)
- Centre Building: One meeting room (maximum 20-30 people)
- Riroriro and Kererū: Two small spaces (maximum 4-6 people each)
- One full kitchen - inside the Centre
The library also has a large community space that can be used for activities during Hub opening hours.
There is no charge for the community space, but you do need to make a booking.
We’re located at 1a – 1c Queen Street.
The Library building is 1a Queen Street with the main entry on Queen Street or via the car park entrance from the Main Road.
The Centre building is located at 1c Queen Street with the main entry via Anzac way or the car park entrance from the Main Road.
We're open with reduced winter hours from Monday 22 June:
T: 04 564 5822
To contact the library go to the Hutt City libraries website.