- Library with 15 public use computers, community space and meeting rooms
- Centre with radio station NuiFM, meeting rooms, community kitchen, and offices for Kokiri Marae
- Free Wi-Fi in all buildings
- Free public BBQ and seating
- Outdoor play space
- Free car park
There are a range of multi-purpose spaces available for hire for any length of time. To make a booking fill out our venue request form.
The spaces for hire include:
- Meeting room 1/ Rūma hui tahi: One multi-functional space (maximum 93)
- Meeting room 2/ Rūma hui rua: One small space (maximum 12)
- Meeting room 3/ Rūma hui toru: One meeting room (maximum 57)
- Meeting room 4/Rūma hui whā: One small space (maximum 7)
- Meeting room 5/ Rūma hui rima: One small space (maximum 6)
- The kitchen/ Te kīhini - inside the Centre
The library also has a number of general use areas that can be used for activities including:
- community spaces,
- desk areas, and
- hot desks.
There is no charge for these areas, but they need to be booked.
1 Queen Street, on the Queen Street Reserve. The Anzac Memorial and garden are at the front, and the car park is at the back of the buildings.
Both buildings have two entrances, one is on Queen Street and the other is accessible from the Hub car park.
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
Saturday and Sunday - closed except for room hirers
For libary hours check the Hutt City libraries website.
T: 04 564 5262
To contact the library go to the Hutt City libraries website.