About your local i-SITE
i-SITE is New Zealand’s official visitor information network, with more than 90 i-SITEs nationwide.
Whether you’ve come from around the world or down the road, i-SITE helps you experience New Zealand like a local. Make the most of our one-on-one personalised service and find out the best things to do, places to stay and ways to get around.
Plus you can relax and let our friendly i-SITE staff take care of the bookings!
What can i-SITE help you with?
Whether you’re on or off the beaten track, we can help you with travel reservations and ticketing for:
- Rail journeys
- Sightseeing tours
- Interisland ferries (Interislander and Bluebridge)
- Sounds Air flights
- Bus tours and daily coach services
- Activities around the country
- Accommodation throughout New Zealand
We can also help you with:
- Bike hire
- Dash tickets
- Internet access
- DoC Hut tickets
- YHA memberships
- New Zealand-made retail items, eg. jewellery, books, Merino mittens
- New Zealand scenery stamps
- Emergency supplies
- Mobile phone top-ups
- Maps and visitor guides
- International calling cards
- Snapper cards and Snapper services
- Local, regional and national information
Opening hours and contacting us
Where and when to find us
You’ll find Hutt City’s i-SITE Visitor Centre at The Pavilion on 25 Laings Road. Come and see us for all your NZ travel needs.
When we’re open - winter hours (April - September)
Monday to Friday: 9am–5pm
Saturday and public holidays: 10am–2pm
Our summer hours will resume after Labour Day.
T: 04 560 4715
F: 04 570 3374