You'll find Days Bay Beach on the fringe of Eastbourne, complemented by the bush-clad backdrop of Williams Park. It's a wonderful place for an outing.
Finding Williams Park/Days Bay
Visiting the park and beach is as simple as a trip southwards along Marine Drive, around the Eastern bays.
Whether you’re after sand or shade, there’s plenty to choose from, including:
- A pavilion with café, food and ice cream shop
- Bush tracks
- A public wharf
- Toilets and changing rooms
- A white sand beach
- Tennis courts – grass and asphalt
- A duck pond
- A free electric barbeque
- Free parking
- A pétanque piste
- Catch the return ferry to Matiu/Somes Island or continue on to Wellington
- Sea canoes for hire
- Open green space for activities and sport
Our opening hours
The beach and park are open all day, every day, all year round.
Get in touch with us to make a booking.