Days Bay Beach is on the fringe of Eastbourne, complemented by the bush-clad backdrop of Williams Park. It's a wonderful place for an outing.
Finding Williams Park/Days Bay
Visiting the park and beach is as simple as a trip southwards along Marine Drive, around the Eastern bays.
Whether you’re after sand or shade, there’s plenty to choose from, including:
- A pavilion with café, food and ice cream shop
- Bush tracks
- A public wharf
- Toilets and changing rooms
- A white sand beach
- Tennis courts – grass and asphalt
- A duck pond
- A free electric barbeque
- Free parking
- A pétanque piste
- Catch the return ferry to Matiu/Somes Island or continue on to Wellington
- Sea canoes for hire
- Open green space for activities and sport
Williams Park and Days Bay Beach are completely smokefree. Please don't smoke in these areas. The Days Bay Pavilion Café is also smokefree.
Dogs at Williams Park
Dogs are allowed at Williams Park but they must be on-lead at all times.
The beach and park are open all day, every day, all year round.
Make a booking