Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce
The Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce provides free expert business advice, guidance, training and an active networking programme.
WellingtonNZ (formerly WREDA) is the regional economic development agency for the lower North Island. It supports economic performance across the region to enhance prosperity, vibrancy and liveability for the people who live and work here.
Their business support team can help you access tools, information and advice to build your capability. They can help you with:
- business strategy and planning
- finance, cashflow and accounting
- governance and advisory functions
- raising capital and investment
- business structure
- marketing, branding, communications and sales
- market validation and development
- intellectual property
- product development strategy
- tendering, procurement and negotiation
- team and culture
- business process improvement.
The Jackson Street Programme
The Jackson Street Programme is made up of business owners on and near Jackson Street. Its aims are to:
- Continue to grow the profile of Jackson Street through street activities and promotions.
- Promote Jackson Street as a destination.
- Attract like-minded businesses to the street and keep them.
- Advocate for the street’s business owners.
- Assist in the development of a strong sense of community cooperation and belonging.
Te Atiawa and the Wellington Tenths Trust
We work with our local mana whenua Te Atiawa and the Wellington Tenths Trust for the long-term planning and development of Lower Hutt
The Sustainable Business Network
We support the Sustainable Business Network to build sustainability capability in businesses.
More organisations that can help