The One Tag is made from lightweight, durable metal, and comes in two sizes – 25mm for small dogs and 35mm for larger dogs.
One Tag is the only tag you’ll need for your dog as long as he or she lives in Lower Hutt. It's blue – see the picture above.
How the One Tag works
You’ll still need to pay dog registration fees by 31 July each year to keep the registration current, but you’ll keep using the same tag.
The back of the One Tag is blank so you can get it engraved with your dog’s name or your contact details if you want to.
We’ll send out your One Tag when we receive your payment. Please note we’re no longer accepting payment by cheque for any of our services.
What do you need to do?
- Please check all the details on your invoice.
- If you think you’ve been charged the wrong fee, please contact us at email@example.com.
- If your dog has been desexed since last year you will need to provide a copy of the desexing certificate so we can amend the invoice before you pay.
- Choose your payment method (we no longer accept cheques).
If any of the details showing on the invoice are incorrect, you no longer have your dog or you’re not living in Lower Hutt anymore, please update the invoice and return to us by:
If you lose your dog’s tag, you can buy a replacement one at:
- Main Admin Building, 30 Laings Rd, Lower Hutt
- Animal Services Building, 21 Meachen St, Seaview
- Koraunui Stokes Valley Community Hub, 186 Stokes Valley Road, Stokes Valley
- Wainuiomata Community Hub, 1a – 1c Queen Street, Wainuiomata