Alert Level 2
Bin problems?

When must I get professionals to do the work?

If your building or renovation project needs a building consent, it’s likely to include some ‘restricted building work’.
Do It Here
Contact us
30 Laings Road, Lower Hutt
Office Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm.
Private Bag 31-912, Lower Hutt, 5040
+64 4 570 6666 | 0800 HUTT CITY (24/7 - 7 Days)