If you’re planning to put up a temporary building, you may need a building consent and possibly even a resource consent – it will depend on the building’s location, its size and how long it’s going to be up.
The best thing to do is get in touch. We’ll be happy to talk through your project and advise you on the next steps.
Ready to apply?
If you do need to apply for a building consent, you’ll need to provide:
- a completed application form (PDF 511 kb)
- a completed checklist (PDF 149 kb)
- your fire safety guidelines
- the access and egress points
- the number of toilets to be provided
- the safety planning guidelines if the building will be used for an event.