Alert Level 2
Bin problems?

Can I transfer or surrender a resource consent?

If you have a land use consent, it’s attached to the land and not the land owner.
Do It Here
Contact us
30 Laings Road, Lower Hutt
Office Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm.
Private Bag 31-912, Lower Hutt, 5040
+64 4 570 6666 | 0800 HUTT CITY (24/7 - 7 Days)