COVID-19 information

When do I need a resource consent?

You need to apply for a resource consent if you want to build on or use your land in a way that otherwise wouldn’t comply with the rules and standards of our District Plan.
Do It Here
Contact us
30 Laings Road, Lower Hutt
Standard Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm.
Private Bag 31-912, Lower Hutt, 5040
+64 4 570 6666 | 0800 HUTT CITY