Looking for information specific to your property?
- Visit the online Property Enquiry System and you’ll find an extensive range of information (and get a comprehensive online report) on your property, covering everything from the land area and current valuation to aerial photos of the drainage system and any easements and encroachments.
- You can get drainage plans for the property here.
- You can search for and order copies of building permits and consents that have been issued for the property.
- You can order a LIM (Land Information Memorandum), which provides all the information we have on your property.
- You can order a Certificate of Title for the property, which has information on the size and general shape of the section, who owns the property and whether there are mortgages, leases, rights of way or other interests registered against the title. A Certificate of Title also tells you whether the land's freehold or leasehold.
- Before you apply for a consent, it’s a good idea to order a PIM (Project Information Memorandum) – a report issued by us that contains:
- information that we know about the property that could be relevant to your project
- details on the authorisations you’ll need to get and issues you’ll need to consider and deal with for your consent application.
To learn more on the above, click on the titles below: