Wellington Anniversary Weekend

How do I apply to subdivide?

In most circumstances you’ll need to employ a surveyor to prepare your subdivision resource consent application, and prepare the necessary scheme/survey plan.
Do It Here
Contact Us
30 Laings Road, Lower Hutt
Standard Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
Private Bag 31-912, Lower Hutt, 5040
+64 4 570 6666 | 0800 HUTT CITY