Things to consider before you apply
- read all the background information and criteria?
- made sure your project is eligible for funding?
- included the relevant supporting documentation?
- observed the deadline?
Make an application online
You can only apply for Community development funding online.
What if I’m applying for salaries?
If you’re applying for funds for salaries (organisations with legal status only), you’ll need to include:
- A current job description, signed, dated and less than two years old, or a proposed job description
- A current employment contract that's signed, dated and less than two years old
For help with applications
If you need more information, please get in touch or email email@example.com.