Things to consider before you apply
To make an application you’ll need to:
- Complete it clearly in black pen
- Get in touch with us for further information at email@example.com
- Include one letter of community support for your organisation, signed, dated and less than six months old, from someone not involved or connected in any way to your organisation
- Include a bank-generated deposit slip
- Include a copy of your or your organisation’s latest annual accounts or statement of income expenditure for the past 12 months
- Include your trust deed or constitution, including a list of current key members and their contact details
- Have legal status, be working under an umbrella organisation with legal status or be actively working towards legal status
Make an application
You can only apply for Small Grants funding online.
How long will the decision process take?
It takes approximately six to eight weeks to assess your application.