The fund opens on 1 December 2019 and closes 30 June 2021.
Applications will be assessed as and when all of the information has been received to support the application eg. completed application form and quotes to support the request.
How big is the fund?
There is a total of $20,000 available from 1 December 2019 until June 2021 with $2,000 available per project.
You can apply for more than one project, providing your first one has been completed. Organisations and individuals can only apply for up to 3 projects per year.
Who is this fund for?
This fund is for individuals and community groups running activities and events that bring people into the Naenae Town Centre.
- be based in Lower Hutt
- provide services that are accessible to a wide range of people or have a clearly defined target group.
What can this fund be used for?
The grants can be used for operational and administration costs eg:
- marketing materials (flyers, posters, advertisements)
- equipment hire
- artist fees/personnel costs.
What we don't fund
- promotion of an organisation’s religious, ethical, commercial or political views
- involve buying land or buildings or carrying out maintenance on buildings
- duplicate services that are already covered by Council or by government agencies eg, health or education providers
- activities that have already begun or have already finished
- the redistribution of funds to others at the applicant’s discretion
- fundraising or legal costs
- involve capital investments or trust funds
- prize money
- salaries, wages, koha.
If you are successful you need to:
- use our funds only for the approved purpose, in accordance with any terms and conditions we've set
- use the funds by July 2021
- let us know at once if you're unable to deliver your project
- notify us if any of the funds are stolen or misused
- we have the right to audit how the funds were used
- be available to present your completed project to our representatives
- complete an evaluation about your project. This outlines how the funds were used and how the community benefitted.
Apply for the fund
To apply for this fund, complete the form in the Naenae Town Centre Activation Fund information pack (PDF 1.4 MB) and email it to email@example.com
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org