The fund supports regionally significant organisations that will achieve the following identified strategic priorities for the region:
- economic growth
- regional connectedness
- competitive advantage
The fund is only focused on arts, culture and environmental organisations that can deliver activities that support these priorities, thereby contributing to the attractiveness, vitality and wellbeing of the Wellington region.
The purpose of the fund is to allow funded entities to:
- focus more on their core business
- reduce the amount of time spent on securing funding across the region
- improve their ability to perform on a wider regional basis
- improve accessibility to their services
- make sure they meet their staffing requirements for a fixed term.
There is one funding round each year for the Wellington Regional Amenities Fund (WRAF).
Read the Guidelines and Criteria for 2016 (PDF 238 kb).
For more information contact:
Wellington Amenities Fund Manager
T: 04 803 8021
If you haven't already viewed it then see our Frequently Asked Questions.