To pay for parking, simply enter your vehicle's licence plate number and pay for the amount of time you want to park. You won't receive a paper ticket, so you don't need to go back to your car once you've paid.
Our parking officers will use your licence plate number to confirm that your vehicle has a valid parking session.
How to pay for parking
- Enter your vehicle licence plate number, make sure it is correct and press OK
- Select payment options:
- If you’re paying with coins, enter your coins until the desired parking time is shown on the screen, press OK.
- If you’re paying with a debit or credit card, select CREDIT CARD on the left, select MORE or LESS until your desired amount of parking time is reached. Then press OK. The display will prompt you to either insert your card or present card to the payWave reader.
- If you’re paying by text, select TXT A PARK on the right, then follow the instructions on screen to compete your session.
- You will not receive a paper ticket, so a ticket does not need to be displayed in your vehicle.
- Once your transaction is complete, the machine returns to the main screen.
- You can re-enter your vehicle licence plate number and machine will display a summary of your parking session.
If the machine is faulty, you must pay for parking at another machine. You can use any machine with the same area code (as you no longer need to return to your vehicle), or you can use PayMyPark to pay.
Ways to pay
You can pay by coins, debit or credit card or by text. Follow the instructions on the meter to pay. Find out more about parking charges in the CBD.
The machine will ask you if you would like a receipt, if you select YES it will display a four-digit code and the eReceipt website you can download it from.
You can choose to register your email address so that all future receipts and transaction details for that vehicle plate number will be sent to your email address. You will need to use a 4-digit receipt code from a parking session when setting this up.
For feedback or to report a problem, please email email@example.com