Councillor Campbell Barry is serving his second term with Hutt City Council after first being elected in 2013. He is 25 years old, making him the youngest person to ever be elected onto the City Council.
Campbell lives in Wainuiomata, where he attended Wainuiomata High School. He is a graduate of Victoria University and serves on a number of boards and organisations in the wider community. He is passionate about taking Lower Hutt into the 21st Century by making sure all residents have access to first class community facilities.
One of Campbell’s priorities for the 2016-19 triennium is to see work progress on creating a vibrant town centre in Wainuiomata.
- Finance and Performance Committee
- Policy and Regulatory Committee
- City Development Committee
- Community Plan Committee
- Civic Honours Committee
- Traffic Subcommittee (Alternate)
- Wainuiomata Community Board
- Civic Precinct Project Steering Group
- Healthy Homes Working Group
- Epuni Care and Protection Facility
- LGNZ Zone 4
M: 027 216 0364