Councillor Lisa Bridson is serving her third term on Hutt City Council, representing the Eastern Ward, where she lives with her family.
Her background includes work in health, housing, transport, sustainability and contract management.
Lisa is actively involved with Friends of Waiwhetu Stream, Team Naenae and the Common Unity Project. She is a board member of the Hutt Valley District Health Board.
In her spare time she enjoys cycling, photography, good food and watching sport.
- Policy and Regulatory Committee
- Community Services Committee
- Community Plan Committee
- Cycling Steering Group
- CBD Making Places Taskforce
- Eastern Community Panel
- Healthy Homes Working Group
- Regional Climate Change Working Group
- Wellington Regional Waste Minimisation and Management Joint Committee
M: 021 879 468