This is Councillor Michael Lulich’s third term. He is hard-working, conscientious and down-to-earth.
He has worked extensively in the public sector and is a graduate from Victoria University with a degree in Public Administration. Michael also has an I.T. Diploma and a Certificate in Freelance Journalism.
At the local body level Councillor Lulich has gained experience from being a community board member, Council officer and a worker on the Jackson Street Programme.
He has also been the member of many local environmental, community and residents' groups in the Harbour Ward over the years.
His leisure time is spent on beach and bush walks, reading, researching local history, watching movies and enjoying a good coffee at the local cafe. His sporting background includes football, swimming, wrestling, weight-lifting and marathon running.
- City Development Committee
- Finance and Performance Committee
- Policy and Regulatory Committee
- Community Services Committee
- Community Plan Committee
- Civic Honours Committee (Alternate)
- Arts and Culture Subcommittee (Chair)
- Traffic Subcommittee (Alternate)
- Eastbourne Community Board
- Petone Community Board
- Creative Communities
- Community Arts and Culture Advisory Group
M: 021 030 4561