I first served on the Petone Community Board in 2010, elected to Council in 2013 and re-elected 2016. I was appointed Deputy Mayor in 2019.
Being involved in the community with local service groups and sports over the past 40 years in Petone has been valuable; I’ve built wonderful friendships and have growing connections with so many people from all walks of life.
Relaxing for me is either, a day in the garden or taking long walks with friends followed by cooking and sharing a meal together.
My background is in hospitality and technology and I find being a Councillor a wonderful mix of both people and business.
- Hutt City Council (Deputy Chair)
- Communities Committee (Chair)
- District Plan Review Subcommittee (Deputy Chair)
- Policy, Finance and Strategy Committee
- Long Term Plan/Annual Plan Subcommittee (Deputy Chair)
- Chief Executive’s Employment Subcommittee (Deputy Chair)
- Traffic Subcommittee (Alternate)
- Eastbourne Community Board
- Petone Community Board
- Hutt Valley Flood Management Subcommittee
- Whaitua Te-Whanganui-a-Tara
- Petone 2040
- Property Working Group Advancing Strategic Projects
- Wellington Water Committee (Alternate)
- Wellington Region Civic Defence Emergency Management Group Joint Committee (Alternate)
- Annual Plan 2020-2021 Long Term Plan 2018-2028 Amendment Working Group
- Riverlink Major Projects Board
- Wellington Regional Leadership Committee (alternate)
T: 04 970 5159
M: 021 271 6249