I first served on the Petone Community Board in 2010, was then elected to Council in 2013 and re-elected 2016. My background is in hospitality and technology and I find being a Councillor a wonderful mix of both people and business.
I have lived in the same home in Petone for 40 years and between both Gary and I we share nine siblings plus their many children and grandchildren, so any whanau Christmas or gathering requires an event management team.
Relaxing for me is either, a day in the garden or taking long walks with friends followed by cooking a shared meal together.
- Hutt City Council (Deputy Chair)
- Communities Committee (Chair)
- District Plan Review Subcommittee (Deputy Chair)
- Policy, Finance and Strategy Committee
- Long Term Plan/Annual Plan Subcommittee (Deputy Chair)
- Chief Executive’s Employment Subcommittee (Deputy Chair)
- Traffic Subcommittee (Alternate)
- Eastbourne Community Board
- Petone Community Board
- Hutt Valley Flood Management Subcommittee
- Whaitua Te-Whanganui-a-Tara
- Petone 2040
- Property Working Group Advancing Strategic Projects
- Wellington Water Committee (Alternate)
- National Emergency Management Agency (Wellington region) (Alternate)
- Annual Plan 2020-2021 Long Term Plan 2018-2028 Amendment Working Group
T: 04 970 5159
M: 021 271 6249