I am a long-time resident of Hutt City. I have 2 adult children and 6 grandchildren. I am the Practice Manager at Lower Hutt Law Firm, Gillespie Young Watson/HomeLegal.
I have been involved with Hutt City Council for many years. I was a Central Ward Committee member from 2001 – 2004 and in 2004 was elected as a Central Ward Councillor. I served 2 terms in that role and also chaired a committee. In July 2010 I decided to step away from Council duties to spend more time with my family.
I always knew that I wanted to return and made a decision to stand for election in 2019 and was thrilled to be re-elected as a City Wide Councillor.
In my spare time I love spending time with my family. I love the outdoors whether it is walking, cycling or going to the beach. I am also an avid reader.
- Hutt City Council
- Infrastructure and Regulatory Committee (Chair)
- Communities Committee
- Policy, Finance and Strategy Committee
- Long Term Plan/Annual Plan Subcommittee
- Traffic Subcommittee (Alternate)
- Chief Executive’s Employment Subcommittee
- Property Working Group for Advancing Strategic Projects
- Wellington Regional Strategy Committee (Alternate)
- Annual Plan 2020-2021 Long Term Plan 2018-2028 Amendment Working Group
- Council representative and director Seaview Marina Limited
M: 027 457 0567