I am a long-time resident of Hutt City. Married to Kevin, we have 2 adult children and 6 quite grown up grandchildren. I am delighted to have been re-elected as a City Wide Councillor to serve the City I love. I am a Registered Legal Executive and continue to be the Practice Manager at Lower Hutt Law Firm, Gillespie Young Watson. I enjoy writing and have written a “Spotlight on Business” column for the Vibrant Hutt Magazine for many years.
In my spare time I love spending time with my family. I enjoy gardening, walking, riding my bike along our river trail and going to the beach. I am also an avid reader.
- Hutt City Council
- Regulatory Committee (Chair)
- Community and Environment Committee
- Policy, Finance and Strategy Committee
- Long Term Plan/Annual Plan Subcommittee
- Traffic Subcommittee (Alternate)
- Chief Executive’s Employment Subcommittee
- Property Working Group for Advancing Strategic Projects
- Wellington Regional Strategy Committee (Alternate)
T: 04 570 4177
M: 027 457 0567