Councillor Glenda Barratt has lived in Naenae all her life. Her family occupied the first of the housing set up for returned servicemen after the war.
Glenda is the manager for a small global company in Lower Hutt. Her role includes being the trainer for three outlet branches, teaching staff motivational principles and leadership qualities.
Glenda is a Justice of the Peace, Eastern Hutt Rotarian and a celebrant for marriages and funerals. She has also served as a volunteer for Te Omanga Hospice.
Glenda believes wholeheartedly in service above self for a community she loves. When spare time is hers Glenda is an avid reader and writer and lover of small animals. She has a grown family with grandkids she adores.
- City Development Committee
- Finance and Performance Committee
- Community Services Committee (Chair)
- Community Plan Committee
- Civic Honours Committee (Alternate)
- Traffic Subcommittee (Alternate)
- Temporary Road Closures Subcommittee
- Eastern Community Panel
- Epuni Care and Protection Facility
- Keep Hutt City Beautiful Committee
- Light Box Selection Panel
T: 04 970 7095
M: 021 128 9377