Josh lives with his wife and children in Wainuiomata. He is in his second term as a City Councillor and previously did a term on the Wainuiomata Community Board. He is also a member of the Hutt Valley District Health Board.
Josh has a background in youth work, community development, health, philanthropy and governance. He brings this experience and his unique skill set to the role as City Councillor both in the community and at the decision making table.
If you would like to raise an issue or opportunity with Josh please get in touch, he looks forward to hearing from you.
- Hutt City Council
- Regulatory Committee
- Community and Environment Committee (Deputy Chair)
- Policy, Finance and Strategy Committee
- Traffic Subcommittee
- Long Term Plan/Annual Plan Subcommittee
- Audit and Risk Subcommittee
- Chief Executive’s Employment Subcommittee
- Hutt Valley Services Committee (Chair)
- LGNZ Zone 4
- Epuni Care and Protection Facility
- Wellington Region Climate Change Working Group (Alternate)
M: 021 686 830