Equipment for hire
battery powered for indoor and outdoor use, includes:
- wireless microphone and stand
- CD/MP3 player with USB memory stick input built in
- standard 10amp 3 pin plug for mains power
includes 2 tent sides (if required), pegs, mallet, 4 x sandbags.
We have four 3x3 tents to hire.
Easy to put up and take down.
We prefer the tents to be used on grass. They are not to be used in windy weather.
||Blow up arch
4m high and 5.6m wide, includes blower plus pegs and ropes to tie the arch down.
Does not include a generator. You will need a generator or access to mains power to operate the blower. The arch must only be used on grass, and is not to be used in windy weather.
||High visibility vests of various sizes
We have 23 yellow vests.
We have 10 orange vests which are 'temporary traffic management' compliant.
||Pigs tails approximately 730mm high
We have approximately 60 of these.
Tape is not included.
We have 25 large, 900mm high cones.
We have 37 small, 450mm high cones.
||Trestle tables, 1.8m long, plastic fold up.
We have 6 tables to hire.
||Chairs - black, fold up.
We have 6 chairs to hire.
||Multi kai (hangi) cooker
Deluxe size cooker with 4 baskets
Capable of feeding 120-170 people, depending on size of the parcel
Perfect for fundraisers
Weighs approx 75kg and requires a standard 9kg gas bottle
| ||One day or weekend hire||Week long hire
|Blow up arch
|High vis vests
||$1 per vest
||$2 per vest
|Cones - large
|Cones - small
|Multi kai (hangi) cooker
Conditions of hiring
- The Hirer shall hold the equipment at his/her own risk and shall use the equipment in a proper manner. Hutt City Council does not accept liability for any injury or loss caused to others or the Hirer or person/s during use or operation of the equipment
- The Hirer shall keep the equipment clean and return it to the Council in the same condition as it was when the Hirer received it. If the equipment is damaged, lost or stolen during the period of hire, the Hirer shall pay the actual costs of repair or replacement of the equipment
- Our event equipment can only be hired for community events which are located within Hutt City
- Hirers need to be a registered legal entity (Company, Incorporated Society, Trust or Association). Unfortunately we are unable to hire equipment to individuals
- Hireage of equipment is solely at the discretion of Hutt City Council
- Payment must be made before the event
- A refundable bond may be requested for certain equipment hired
Length of hire
One day hire - pick up on the afternoon before your event and drop off in the morning after your event.
Weekend hire - pick up Friday afternoon and drop off Monday morning.
Week long hire - pick up Monday and drop off following Monday.
Any hire longer than one day or weekend hire is classed as a week hire.
Pick up/drop off location
Pelorus Trust Sports House, Hutt park, Seaview, Lower Hutt
To book or for more information contact:
Major Events Co-ordinator
Phone: 560 0306