The morning workshop will inspire new members, reinvigorate old members and any new staff members you may have. It will be all about 'quick wins' and developing a practical action plan for your business. Small group discussions led by sustainability experts will ensure that you leave with a list of achievable sustainability goals for 2012.
What will the day focus on?
- Making money
- Saving money
- Making a difference
- Putting you in the know
What will the day involve?
- Thought leadership and inspiration to get you in the right frame of mind
- 4 workstations facilitated by experts covering:
-- Energy and transport
-- Corporate social responsibility and the community
-- Internal human resources practices
-- Purchasing and waste
At each station you will discuss current practices and develop goals and action plans for the upcoming year.
- A summary of how SBN can assist and support you to reach your goals
- Advice on implementing & embedding your plans in the workplace and how to overcome common barriers
- And lots of coffee to keep us fuelled and firing at peak performance!
Homework pre event
Yes, you heard right! Your homework is to bring along any current sustainability policies you have, including things like volunteering policies, transport policies.
The New Dowse, Laings Road, Lower Hutt
Hutt Chamber of Commerce or SBN members $45.00 plus GST, non-members $65 plus GST. Payment is required before the event.
RSVP to email@example.com or phone 04 384 4715 by Tuesday 18th of October