Dos and don’ts for your dog
You can’t take your dog:
- To playgrounds (some children find them scary)
- Onto the playing fields within our sports fields
- Into Percy Scenic Reserve
- Into Mitchell Park
You can take your dog:
- Into most parks, reserves and bush reserves on a leash
- Up to the perimeter of playing fields
There are seasonal restrictions on dog walking hours at some beaches. You’ll find these clearly signposted at the park or reserve.
Find a dedicated dog exercise area near you.
Barbeques and open fires
Use gas barbeques in our parks and reserves.
Light an open fire anywhere in any of our parks or reserves.
Free electric barbeque is available at Williams and Bishop park.
Cars and motorbikes must stay on dedicated roads. They aren’t allowed:
- On grassed areas
- Bush tracks
- Fire breaks