Amy Broeders, 10, of Hutt Central, takes an imaginary bite into one of the many books about all things scrumptious that feature in the holiday reading programme.
Yummy food is the theme of book readings, craft making and other activities from July 2-14 at all eight council libraries.
Session times are:
- Eastbourne, July 6 and 13 (11am start);
- Moera, July 2 and 9 (2pm);
- Naenae, July 4 and 14 (2pm);
- Petone, July 4 and 11 (2pm);
- Stokes Valley, July 2 and 12 (11am);
- Taita, July 3 (2pm) and July 11 (11am);
- Wainuiomata, July 2 and 9 (2pm); and
- War Memorial Library, July 5 (2pm) and 10 (11am).