Find out about the Wainuiomata Community Hub and what services it offers this bustling community.
About the Wainuiomata Community Hub
The Wainuiomata Community Hub is set of buildings.
It provides access to:
- the Wainuiomata Library
- NuiFM radio station
- multipurpose spaces for hire and outdoor recreation
- offices for community agencies.
- Library with public use computers, community space and meeting rooms
- Love Wainuiomata
- Youth Inspire
- Toy Library
- Meeting rooms
- Community kitchen,
- Kokiri Marae Hauora services
- Free Wi-Fi in all buildings
- Outdoor play space
- Free car park
Spaces for events
There are a range of multi-purpose spaces available for hire for any length of time such as:
- Library Building
- Kiwi: One multi-functional space (maximum 40-50 people)
- Titipounamu: One small space (maximum 6-8 people)
- Centre Building: One meeting room (maximum 20-30 people)
- Riroriro and Kererū: Two small spaces (maximum 4-6 people each)
- One full kitchen - inside the Centre
There is no charge for the community space, but you do need to make a booking.
- 1a – 1c Queen Street.
- The Library building is 1a Queen Street with the main entry on Queen Street or via the car park entrance from the Main Road.
- The Centre building is located at 1c Queen Street with the main entry via Anzac way or the car park entrance from the Main Road.
- Library building: Monday to Saturday 9am to 5pm / Sunday 12pm to 5pm.
- Centre building: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.