Report an animal related issue

If you're having problems with a dog, you should speak to the dog's owner first. If that doesn't work, report it to us.

If you think a dog or other animal is being abused or neglected by its owner, report it to the SPCA.

Report animal cruelty to the SPCA

Use report a problem to report:

  • roaming animals
  • wandering stock
  • animal noise
  • dogs attacking people or animals, or
  • dogs defecating in a public place.

We can also look into issues with animals causing health and safety concerns, and  remove deceased animals from public property.

Contact details

21 Meachen Street, Seaview

Opening hours:

  • Monday - Friday: 2pm-4pm
  • Saturday: by appointment only
  • Closed Sundays and public holidays