If you're having problems with a dog, you should speak to the dog's owner first. If that doesn't work, report it to us.
If you think a dog or other animal is being abused or neglected by its owner, report it to the SPCA.
Use report a problem to report:
- roaming animals
- wandering stock
- animal noise
- dogs attacking people or animals, or
- dogs defecating in a public place.
We can also look into issues with animals causing health and safety concerns, and remove deceased animals from public property.
21 Meachen Street, Seaview
- Telephone: 04 570 6666 anytime
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday - Friday: 2pm-4pm
- Saturday: 12-1pm
- Closed Sundays and public holidays