Find out about what you can do at Williams Park/Days Bay Beach, where it is, and how to request a booking.
Days Bay Beach is on the fringe of Eastbourne, complemented by the bush-clad backdrop of Williams Park.
Along Marine Drive, around the Eastern bays.
- a pavilion with café, food and ice cream shop
- bush tracks
- a public wharf
- toilets and changing rooms
- a white sand beach
- tennis courts – grass and asphalt
- a duck pond
- a free electric barbeque
- free parking
- a pétanque piste
- catch the return ferry to Matiu/Somes Island or continue on to Wellington
- sea canoes for hire
- open green space for activities and sport
Dogs are allowed at Williams Park, but they must be on-lead at all times.
The beach and park are open all day, every day, all year round.
- Telephone: 04 570 6666 | 0800 HUTT CITY
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org