Find out about Fraser Park, one of Hutt City's largest recreational sportsgrounds.
Fraser Park is on 47 hectares of land, and is home to Ricoh Sports Centre – a modern multi-use venue which can be hired for conferences, social events, and sporting events such as:
- rugby league
- touch football
- kilikiti (Samoan cricket)
Fraser Park is an eight minute drive from central Hutt City. You can get there from Harcourt Werry Drive, Percy Cameron Street, or Taita Drive.
The park is within 50 metres of the Hutt River and walkway. It's on the bus route, with a bus stop on the Taita Drive side of the Park.
- an artificial sports turf with floodlights
- an artificial surface diamond
- a fully fenced, floodlit synthetic hockey turf (managed by the Wellington Regional Hockey Stadium Trust).
The Ricoh Sports Centre is a full service venue at Fraser Park.
It offers a wide range of spaces and rooms that you can book for sports and recreation, conferences, meetings and social functions.
- six squash courts
- open fields for sports and other activities
- toilets and changing rooms
- easy access and free parking
- café and two bars
- indoor activity zone
- five meeting rooms
- viewing deck.
- Venue Hire Policy (PDF 228KB)
- Telephone: 04 570 6666 | 0800 HUTT CITY
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org