Find out about what you can do at Hutt Park, where it is, and how to request a booking.
Hutt Park is part of a 34-hectare reserve precinct and is the home of Pelorus Trust Sports House. It's a great place for a picnic, a walk, and a game of football, cricket, rugby league, AFL or touch football.
Hutt Park sits between the southern industrial area of Lower Hutt and the residential suburb of Moera.
It's just by the Waiwhetū Stream, Gracefield Branch railway line and Randwick Road.
- a nine-hole public golf course
- sports fields
- the Stop Out Sports Club
- the Pelorus Trust Sports House
- Hutt Indoor Sports
- a soon to be constructed indoor multi-purpose facility with sports courts, a café and a children’s indoor playcentre at Hutt Indoor Sports
- conference facilities at Pelorus Trust Sports House
- walking tracks
- free parking
- picnic areas
- toilets and changing rooms
- Top Ten Holiday Park – camp sites and motor camp
Hutt Park is open all day, every day, all year round.
- Venue Hire Policy (PDF 228KB)
- Telephone: 04 570 6666 | 0800 HUTT CITY
- Email: email@example.com