Find out about what you can do at Petone Recreation Ground, where it is, and how to request a booking.
A convenient venue for sporting codes and recreation all year round.
Petone Recreation Ground offers wide open space for a variety of sports, along with a grandstand, playground and skate ramp.
Set on seven hectares of open space and framed by pōhutukawa trees, Petone Rec is used all year round for rugby, cricket, touch football and athletics.
Our facilities include:
- toilets and changing rooms
- playground and skate ramp
- open fields for outdoor activities and sport
- free parking
- food stall on site
Our main entrance is opposite Petone Working Men’s Club, 47 Udy Street.
Petone Recreation ground is open all day, every day, all year round.
- Telephone: 04 570 6666 | 0800 HUTT CITY
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org