Find out how to use Report a Problem, our secure online portal for reporting problems and logging requests.
Using our online portal, Report a Problem
Once you're in the portal, you have to enter the following information:
- Subject - choose from the menu
- Additional information - give more details about what's happening for you
- Attach a photo - you can choose to attach proof of the problem
- Location - use the street address search or the map to zoom into your location
- Your contact details - your private information is kept confidential.
Once you've filled out the information, click 'submit'.
For urgent noise, pollution, sewer, water, storm water and animal issues please call us on 570 6666. - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Any issues logged through Report a Problem outside of business hours (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm) will be dealt with on the next business day.