There are organisations throughout Hutt City that are dedicated to making a difference in young people's lives. Find out about them here.
Youth Inspire is a local organisation whose goal is to see all young people under 25 engaged in meaningful employment, training or education.
- a free programme giving you the skills you need to get and keep a job
- low to no cost learner driver licence and restricted driver licence programmes
- working with our partners to get you the certificates you need for work, including health & safety and Site Safe certificates
- help with your CV, interview preparation and job placements
- support for our rangatahi with whatever their needs are without judgement (our wellbeing support model is based on Te Whare Tapa Whā).
- Telephone: 04 972 8766
- Email: email@example.com
- Addresses: 1 Queen Street, Wainuiomata; and 10 Tocker Street, Taita.
Vibe is a youth one stop shop (YOSS), providing a range of primary health and social support services for young people aged 10-24 years in Te Awakairangi (the Hutt Valley).
- health appointments
- counselling services
- alcohol and other drug support
- social workers/youth workers
- support for education, training & employment
- youth & young parent payments
- programmes & workshops
- school-based services
- health education and promotion
- Free phone: 0800 CHAT2VIBE / 0800 24 28 28
- Telephone: 04 566 0525
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 4 Daly Street, Lower Hutt.