Property search

Find out how to use the Hutt City Property Search System to find a specific property or to order a Rates Report or LIM.

How to use the Property Search System

You can use the online Property Search to:

  • find a property
  • order a Rates Report
  • order a LIM.

You just need to enter an address.

A Rates Report includes:

  • The street address
  • Land area
  • Current valuation, land valuation and valuation of improvements on your property
  • Total rates (Greater Wellington and Hutt City Council)
  • Certificate of Title reference
  • Aerial photo of your property showing services (water, sewer and stormwater)
  • Easements and encroachments where applicable.

Note: Rates Reports are free of charge. You can download the report and print it.

How to get a copy of property information

You can order a copy of this information in electronic or printed format but you might have to pay a small fee for this service.

You can order a copy by: