Find out how to use the Hutt City Property Search System to find a specific property or to order a Rates Report or LIM.
How to use the Property Search System
You can use the online Property Search to:
- find a property
- order a Rates Report
- order a LIM.
You just need to enter an address.
A Rate's Report includes:
- The street address
- Land area
- Current valuation, land valuation and valuation of improvements on your property
- Total rates (Greater Wellington and Hutt City Council's)
- Certificate of Title reference
- Aerial photo of your property showing services (water, sewer and stormwater)
- Easements and encroachments where applicable.
Note: Rates Reports are free of charge. You can download the report and print it.
How to get a copy of property information
You can order a copy of this information in electronic or printed format but you might have to pay a small fee for this service.
You can order a copy by:
- calling us on 04 570 6666
- sending us an email
- talking to our team at our offices.