Find out about One Tag, the only tag you'll need for your Hutt City dog.
- You’ll receive your re-registration invoice in late May/early June as usual, and will need to pay your fees by 31 July.
- We’ll send out your One Tag when we receive your registration payment. Please note that we’re no longer accepting payment by cheque for any of our services.
- From next year onwards, you’ll receive your re-registration invoice as usual, but will keep using the same tag.
- The back of the One Tag is blank so you can get it engraved with your dog’s name or your contact details if you wish.
- If you move out of Hutt City, you’ll need to swap this tag for a new tag at the council in the area you move to.
- If your dog has been desexed since last year, you will need to provide a copy of the desexing certificate so we can amend the invoice before you pay.
- Note: If any of the details showing on the invoice are incorrect, you no longer have your dog or you’re not living in Lower Hutt anymore, please update the invoice and return it to us by email.
Note: If any of the details showing on the invoice are incorrect, you no longer have your dog or you’re not living in Lower Hutt anymore, please update the invoice and return to us by email.
If you lose your One Tag, you can buy a replacement one at any of these locations:
- Main Admin Building, 30 Laings Rd, Lower Hutt
- Animal Services Building, 21 Meachen St, Seaview
- Koraunui Stokes Valley Community Hub, 186 Stokes Valley Road, Stokes Valley
- Wainuiomata Community Hub, 1a–1c Queen Street, Wainuiomata
Or you can order a replacement One Tag online
- Telephone: 04 570 6666
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org