If you're planning to be a street musician or busker, you need to get a permit from us and follow Council's guidelines.
To apply for a street musician/busker's licence:
- Fill out the Street musician / busker licence application form
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We'll send you your licence once the application has been processed.
- You must keep your licence on you at all times while you're performing.
- Noise must be kept at a reasonable level and you need to keep doorways clear.
The time it takes to issue a permit depends on your situation and requirements.
A fee of $20 (incl GST) is payable. This only applies to people aged 18 years and over.
The licence fee may be waived for charitable organisations or for an approved fund raiser.